- How to spell sophomore
- The number one thing I have to remember is the fact that I am here to get an education and (try to) have a great time while doing it
- Panera is the best place to study even though their coffee is always lukewarm.
- Testing sucks! Mental breakdowns will happen! My expectations for myself are too high! Oh well!
- People will always act like they don’t feel things, will always seem like they have it all together, and will always say that nothing really affects them, but I promise you, that is never the case.
- You cannot control everything that happens to you but you often have a say in the environment you put yourself in.
- Love doesn’t conquer. We conquer.
- People will always be petty, and no matter how hard you try, sometimes you can’t change that
- It’s a good idea to accept your moodiness and those moments when you get really deep out of nowhere because at this point we’re all really confused teenagers thinking the same things
- Feeling things is really great. We should do it more often.
- Coffee dates are incredibly underrated. Sometimes talking for a while with bitter coffee is the thing you need to get you going again.
- Your friends aren’t always going to be good drivers so just.. don’t get in the car with them.
- People will tell you that it’s okay to not have everything figured out yet but just know that that time for you to not worry is almost expired
- Yes, we are all scared and confused and lonely and angry
- Everyone is aware that time flies by fast, but none of us know how to slow it down enough
- Knowledge is my own power. Don’t let people undermine it, take advantage of it, or disrespect it.
Love, Valerie x